THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING . LOVE ME AS YOU LOVE MY WRITTING . DO ADD ME IN FACEBOOK , TWITTER AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU GUYS LATTER .

Saturday 10 March 2012

oh my ! BOYS VER FLOWERS

I was spent 58 HOURS with
BOYS OVER FLOWERS 
(credits to google)

I'm pretty sure that some of u know this KOREAN drama series 
such a cute , superb , sad , happy , complicated , happy ending story and
i would like to label it as 4 STAR movie 

from left KIM JOON,KIM BUM , GUJUNPYO , GUJANDI , KIM HYUN JOONG .

thoose are my favourite character 
which is 

GUJUNPYO
(credits to google )

KIM HYUN JOONG 
(credits to google )

memang deme ni buat mak cair noks ! curlass kau maria 
senyuman mu ! AWWWW ( sorry terrrover lah pularks ! )


so that's all for today

LOL , 
NIL AINA ADIBAH
copy right .

No comments:

Post a Comment