THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING . LOVE ME AS YOU LOVE MY WRITTING . DO ADD ME IN FACEBOOK , TWITTER AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU GUYS LATTER .

Friday 28 September 2012

7 June VS 25 August



Recall back memories
1..2..3..REWIND !

7june2012 hari tu birthday Ahmad Izma Emir (bestfriend)
( well masa tu bestfriend ah sebab belum declair ada ape-ape relationship lgi  :P)
everything that i did on that day semuanya unplanned nak buat lain tapi dapat buat lain but not bad such a nice prank for him AND suddenly on 25august2012 gua kena balik bro , kli ni kena lagi teruk dari aku kena kan die. but then its okay sb suke ! :P thank you b thank you so much .
(time ni dah ehem , so kene pngil b hahahaha dokleh aku mu doh , ganah sgt  )


p/s : I may not be your first , your last or your only . You've been loved before so you may love again . But if you do loves me now, what else matters ? I'm not perfect  and you aren't either , and the two of us may never be perfect together but please do hold onto me and give me the most you can.
Even i may not be thingking about you every second of the day , but i still fight for it to give you a part of my life and i know even one day that you can break my heart .
So please , don't hurt me , don't change me , don't analyze and don't expect more that what i can give. Please do smile when i makes you happy , let me know when i makes you mad , and miss me when i'm not there anymore . i love you 



No comments:

Post a Comment