THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING . LOVE ME AS YOU LOVE MY WRITTING . DO ADD ME IN FACEBOOK , TWITTER AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU GUYS LATTER .

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Experimentation on Digital Photography Class

Entry for today ... EXPERIMENT 4th

Assalamualaikum :) so this is my first project with Digital Photography class . They give me a task which is i need to promote Jalan-Jalan KL  . Actually there's A lot of picture , but only a few picture that i think i can share with you guys . 

My concept is about one girl use to walk alone in KL and ejoy the night vission of Kuala Lumpur and she prove it that we can find a peace in KL even we know KL is famous as a busy city .
One more thing i'm using BOKEH technique to represent the busy moment in KL and to make a vintage outcome :) well do enjoy my work and if you guys have any comment just leave it here thank you .

[1]

[2]


 [3]


[4]


Thank You ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment