THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING . LOVE ME AS YOU LOVE MY WRITTING . DO ADD ME IN FACEBOOK , TWITTER AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU GUYS LATTER .

Friday 13 July 2012

Salam Perkenalan buat kali Kedua

once again Sesi Perkenalan Diri 
KNOWING ME BY MY NAME 

I'm born not to be a singer but to be a good listener , i'm here to share all my experience since i'm being a perfect human and i will share to you as much as i can . I'm not too confident to speak out my thoughts and opinions outside there so i think this is the best way to share with you guys and i'll make sure that this blogs will be intresting to all of you .



NIL AINA ADIBAH binti MIOR AHMAD FUAD 
my real name , but most of people back then just call me NYL  ♥ 
On 25th August 1992 i was born at HOSPITAL BESAR KUALA LUMPUR  or more recognize as HBKL .
i'm spose to be single because of i'm not married yet but i'm taken by someone special 

 IZMA EMIR ♥ 
one quotes about me is SHE ALWAYS WANT TO BE "SHE " nobody can change her mind EXCEPT
HER self !
i'm so selfish ! and i always think about my life.
today ! i have discovered that i do not know why i'm still being me almost 20th years .

No comments:

Post a Comment